Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra
0 Shouts - 6,609 Scrobbles
The Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra (Chinese: 香港中樂團; abbreviated HKCO) is an orchestra of Chinese traditional instruments based in Hong Kong. It was established in 1977 and comprises 85 musicians. The Artistic Director and Principal Conductor is Yan Huichang. The Orchestra was founded in 1977 and is the only professional, full-sized Chinese orchestra with 85 musicians in Hong Kong. It came under the management of the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra Limited on April 1, 2001 when the latter took over from the Leisure and Cultural Services Department of Hong Kong.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Decree Of The Sichuan General - (4:07) - 42 plays
- Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian - (2:44) - 14 plays
- Fisherman's Song Of The East China Sea - (3:02) - 10 plays
- Ambush From All Sides - (0:44) - 10 plays
- Daring General - (2:55) - 6 plays
- Hua-Bang-Zi - (8:55) - 3 plays
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained - (2:32) - 9 plays
- Horse Race - (2:40) - 5 plays
- Decree Of The Sichuan General ( OST Kung Fu Hustle ) - (4:07) - 2 plays
- Moderato from Zigeunerweisen, Op. 20 - 3 plays