2 Shouts - 30,261 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Homer Banks (August 2, 1941 – April 3, 2003) was an African-American songwriter, singer and record producer, best known for his songs for Stax Records in the 1960s and 1970s. Many of the songs he wrote have become contemporary classics.
Banks was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and at the age of 16 formed the Soul Consolidators gospel group which toured around the southern states, often performing his own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Lot Of Love - (2:34) - 528 plays
- Hooked By Love - (2:00) - 233 plays
- 60 Minutes of Your Love - (2:25) - 157 plays
- Ain't That A Lot of Love - (2:37) - 38 plays
- I Know You Know I Know - (3:04) - 28 plays
- Hooked On Love - (2:06) - 29 plays
- The Ghetto - (3:15) - 34 plays
- A Poor Man's Son - (3:34) - 17 plays
- aint that a lot of love - (2:37) - 15 plays
- Up To My Neck In Love - (2:44) - 11 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations