2 Shouts - 30,674 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Homer Banks (August 2, 1941 – April 3, 2003) was an African-American songwriter, singer and record producer, best known for his songs for Stax Records in the 1960s and 1970s. Many of the songs he wrote have become contemporary classics.
Banks was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and at the age of 16 formed the Soul Consolidators gospel group which toured around the southern states, often performing his own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Lot Of Love - (2:34) - 492 plays
- Hooked By Love - (2:00) - 214 plays
- 60 Minutes of Your Love - (2:25) - 166 plays
- Ain't That A Lot of Love - (2:37) - 32 plays
- aint that a lot of love - (2:37) - 20 plays
- The Ghetto - (3:15) - 28 plays
- A Poor Man's Son - (3:34) - 13 plays
- Hooked On Love - (2:06) - 22 plays
- Lots Of Love - (2:36) - 15 plays
- I Know You Know I Know - (3:03) - 9 plays