2 Shouts - 31,280 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Homer Banks (August 2, 1941 – April 3, 2003) was an African-American songwriter, singer and record producer, best known for his songs for Stax Records in the 1960s and 1970s. Many of the songs he wrote have become contemporary classics.
Banks was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and at the age of 16 formed the Soul Consolidators gospel group which toured around the southern states, often performing his own material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Lot Of Love - (2:34) - 373 plays
- 60 Minutes of Your Love - (2:25) - 154 plays
- Hooked By Love - (2:00) - 182 plays
- aint that a lot of love - (2:37) - 37 plays
- The Ghetto - (3:15) - 26 plays
- Ain't That A Lot of Love - (2:37) - 16 plays
- I Know You Know I Know - (3:03) - 20 plays
- Sometimes It Makes Me Want To Cry - (2:29) - 19 plays
- A Poor Man's Son - (3:34) - 10 plays
- Ain't Found Nothin' To Beat What I Got - (2:16) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online