92 Shouts - 388,333 Scrobbles
Holy Sons are but one, a son of the deep South. A true lo-fi dogmatist, Emil Amos self-professedly subscribes to the "therapy through 4-tracking" credo; he is an artist driven to create regardless of the marketability of the outcome. And create he does, prolifically. His output is near-constant between Holy Sons, where he writes every word and plays every instrument, and über-post-rockers Grails, where he contributes his talents as multi-instrumentalist as well as primary drummer, a position akin to the driver of the bus in this case.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Doomed Myself - (4:28) - 1,466 plays
- Line Me Back Up - (2:44) - 1,199 plays
- Transparent Powers - (3:20) - 1,108 plays
- Long Days - (2:56) - 1,001 plays
- Selfish Thoughts - (4:48) - 1,019 plays
- The Fact Facer - (2:55) - 1,010 plays
- All Too Free - (3:29) - 1,047 plays
- Wax Gets in Your Eyes - (3:47) - 842 plays
- Life Could Be a Dream - (2:07) - 1,022 plays
- Back Down to the Tombs - (5:41) - 856 plays