82 Shouts - 314,619 Scrobbles
Holy Sons are but one, a son of the deep South. A true lo-fi dogmatist, Emil Amos self-professedly subscribes to the "therapy through 4-tracking" credo; he is an artist driven to create regardless of the marketability of the outcome. And create he does, prolifically. His output is near-constant between Holy Sons, where he writes every word and plays every instrument, and über-post-rockers Grails, where he contributes his talents as multi-instrumentalist as well as primary drummer, a position akin to the driver of the bus in this case.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Payoff - (5:34) - 864 plays
- Survivalist Intro - (2:02) - 697 plays
- From Home - (2:08) - 776 plays
- Look Of Pain! - (4:48) - 764 plays
- Gnostic Device - (3:39) - 997 plays
- Golden Child - (3:26) - 806 plays
- Slow Days - (3:34) - 695 plays
- Reckless Liberation - (4:09) - 647 plays
- A Chapter Must Be Closed - (2:54) - 609 plays
- Deprivation Thrills - (6:08) - 573 plays