112 Shouts - 279,612 Scrobbles
Though lacking in any religious significance, Holy Shit have been divine inspiration for a number of other successful bands: Ariel Pink, Girls and John Maus have all collaborated at some point with founding member Matt Fishbeck. First record, Stranded at Two Habours, made together with Ariel Pink in 2006, is something of a lost classic. Its nostalgic muddied vocals and lofi sound effects are something that has come to define Ariel Pink’s later work, while Fishbeck’s crooning lullaby pop songs remains distinctly his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Written All Over Your Face - (3:37) - 2,092 plays
- My Whole Life Story - (3:35) - 1,094 plays
- Tokyo Gamblers - (2:34) - 810 plays
- New Colors - (2:30) - 656 plays
- Maus Is Missing - (3:59) - 675 plays
- The Castle - (2:50) - 711 plays
- Hot On Your Trail - (4:20) - 563 plays
- I Don't Need Enemies - (3:24) - 459 plays
- Stranded - (2:02) - 516 plays
- You Made My Dreams Come True - (7:53) - 541 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online