112 Shouts - 283,342 Scrobbles
Though lacking in any religious significance, Holy Shit have been divine inspiration for a number of other successful bands: Ariel Pink, Girls and John Maus have all collaborated at some point with founding member Matt Fishbeck. First record, Stranded at Two Habours, made together with Ariel Pink in 2006, is something of a lost classic. Its nostalgic muddied vocals and lofi sound effects are something that has come to define Ariel Pink’s later work, while Fishbeck’s crooning lullaby pop songs remains distinctly his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Written All Over Your Face - (3:37) - 1,823 plays
- My Whole Life Story - (3:35) - 965 plays
- Tokyo Gamblers - (2:34) - 866 plays
- Maus Is Missing - (3:59) - 576 plays
- New Colors - (2:30) - 622 plays
- Hot On Your Trail - (4:20) - 615 plays
- The Castle - (2:50) - 616 plays
- Stranded - (2:02) - 470 plays
- I Don't Need Enemies - (3:24) - 426 plays
- You Made My Dreams Come True - (7:53) - 616 plays