109 Shouts - 259,571 Scrobbles
Though lacking in any religious significance, Holy Shit have been divine inspiration for a number of other successful bands: Ariel Pink, Girls and John Maus have all collaborated at some point with founding member Matt Fishbeck. First record, Stranded at Two Habours, made together with Ariel Pink in 2006, is something of a lost classic. Its nostalgic muddied vocals and lofi sound effects are something that has come to define Ariel Pink’s later work, while Fishbeck’s crooning lullaby pop songs remains distinctly his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Written All Over Your Face - (3:37) - 2,520 plays
- My Whole Life Story - (3:35) - 1,475 plays
- Maus Is Missing - (3:59) - 1,108 plays
- Tokyo Gamblers - (2:34) - 1,078 plays
- New Colors - (2:30) - 920 plays
- Hot On Your Trail - (4:20) - 770 plays
- Stranded - (2:02) - 720 plays
- I Don't Need Enemies - (3:24) - 685 plays
- The Castle - (2:50) - 729 plays
- The Notice - (3:31) - 677 plays