109 Shouts - 267,321 Scrobbles
Though lacking in any religious significance, Holy Shit have been divine inspiration for a number of other successful bands: Ariel Pink, Girls and John Maus have all collaborated at some point with founding member Matt Fishbeck. First record, Stranded at Two Habours, made together with Ariel Pink in 2006, is something of a lost classic. Its nostalgic muddied vocals and lofi sound effects are something that has come to define Ariel Pink’s later work, while Fishbeck’s crooning lullaby pop songs remains distinctly his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Written All Over Your Face - (3:37) - 2,538 plays
- My Whole Life Story - (3:35) - 1,346 plays
- Maus Is Missing - (3:59) - 973 plays
- New Colors - (2:30) - 836 plays
- Tokyo Gamblers - (2:34) - 901 plays
- Hot On Your Trail - (4:20) - 676 plays
- The Castle - (2:50) - 612 plays
- I Don't Need Enemies - (3:24) - 582 plays
- Stranded - (2:02) - 532 plays
- The Notice - (3:31) - 510 plays