108 Shouts - 268,880 Scrobbles
Though lacking in any religious significance, Holy Shit have been divine inspiration for a number of other successful bands: Ariel Pink, Girls and John Maus have all collaborated at some point with founding member Matt Fishbeck. First record, Stranded at Two Habours, made together with Ariel Pink in 2006, is something of a lost classic. Its nostalgic muddied vocals and lofi sound effects are something that has come to define Ariel Pink’s later work, while Fishbeck’s crooning lullaby pop songs remains distinctly his own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Written All Over Your Face - (3:37) - 2,527 plays
- My Whole Life Story - (3:35) - 1,395 plays
- Maus Is Missing - (3:59) - 991 plays
- New Colors - (2:30) - 838 plays
- Tokyo Gamblers - (2:34) - 887 plays
- Hot On Your Trail - (4:20) - 703 plays
- The Castle - (2:50) - 628 plays
- I Don't Need Enemies - (3:24) - 583 plays
- Stranded - (2:02) - 542 plays
- The Notice - (3:31) - 518 plays