114 Shouts - 179,800 Scrobbles
Hailing from Kazakhstan, Holy Dragons are the country's first and possibly only heavy metal band. According to band leader and multi-instrumentalist Jurgen Thunderson their debut album "Dragon Steel" in 1998 was the first Kazakh hard rock/metal recording to be produced and released in their nation. They play a blend of 80s styled traditional metal with a middle-eastern streak and frequently sing in their native language as well as English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollow Man - (4:34) - 88 plays
- Old School Space Battles - (4:39) - 69 plays
- Gunship From Hell - (5:13) - 82 plays
- Majestic 12 - 64 plays
- Downshift Waltz - (1:24) - 49 plays
- Three Ways of Genocide - (4:14) - 61 plays
- Panic In F.B.I. - (3:38) - 56 plays
- Dragon Inferno - (4:06) - 62 plays
- Unlicensed Sky Driver - (4:37) - 50 plays
- My Cargo Cult - (5:52) - 60 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online