1 Shouts - 46,576 Scrobbles
When Paul Buff came up with a Mexican-sounding instrumental entitled "Tijuana Surf" at his Pal Studios in Cucamonga, California, he asked fellow Pal musician Frank Zappa to write a B-side. Zappa turned in the brilliant, fuzz-toned instrumental "Grunion Run," and Buff sold the recordings to Art Laboe's Original Sound label. The Hollywood Persuaders became Buff's performing name, but they were not a band! With very few exceptions, Paul Buff would play all the instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drums a Go-Go - (1:10) - 1,076 plays
- Drums A-Go-Go - (1:10) - 352 plays
- Drums A Go-Go (Soundtrack Version (Explicit)) - (1:10) - 194 plays
- Drums A Go-Go - Soundtrack Version (Explicit) - (1:11) - 65 plays
- Drums A Go Go - 39 plays
- Drums A Go-Go (Edited) - 27 plays
- Drums A Go-Go (Edit) - (1:10) - 15 plays
- Drums A-Go-Go (edited) - 13 plays
- Drums A Go-Go [Natural Born Killers] - (1:11) - 17 plays
- Drums A Go-Go (Natural Born Killers) - (1:11) - 12 plays