19 Shouts - 139,238 Scrobbles
Hollie Smith (born 17 November 1982) is a female soul singer from New Zealand. In 1999, as a 16 year old, Smith recorded her album Light From a Distant Shore after winning Best Female Vocalist at the National Jazz Festival of New Zealand. The album of Celtic music was produced by her stepfather who was a well-known musician in New Zealand. In 2003, Smith moved to Wellington (New Zealand) singing with Trinityroots. She recorded an album Home, Land and Sea and toured with the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weather With You - (3:58) - 257 plays
- Philosophy - (5:35) - 274 plays
- Mamma - (4:06) - 137 plays
- Gone - (3:16) - 113 plays
- I Will Do - (4:44) - 86 plays
- Bathe In The River - (4:27) - 184 plays
- Let Me Go - (3:42) - 53 plays
- Hiding - (3:41) - 51 plays
- So Long - (5:33) - 43 plays
- Child Standing - (2:02) - 38 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online