17 Shouts - 199,666 Scrobbles
Hollie Cook was born and bred in West London in a household dominated by music. She gravitated to the sounds of Marc Bolan, David Bowie and The Cure. With Sex Pistol Paul Cook as her dad, music was always around. Entering professional acting, singing and modelling at a young age; Hollie soon rejected her performance arts schooling for a musical path truer to her influences. Family friend and The Slits singer Ari Up persuaded Hollie to sing backing vocals for a new EP Revenge Of The Killer Slits, which she followed by ditching school to join the band on a six week tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Milk & Honey - (3:39) - 2,835 plays
- Walking in the Sand - (3:30) - 2,174 plays
- That Very Night - (3:17) - 1,970 plays
- Shadow Kissing - (3:31) - 1,965 plays
- It's So Different Here - (3:16) - 1,318 plays
- Used to Be - (4:14) - 1,148 plays
- Shadow Dub - (4:05) - 637 plays
- Body Beat ft. Horseman - (0:30) - 575 plays
- Milk and Honey - (3:42) - 835 plays
- Used to Be Dub - (3:25) - 597 plays