20 Shouts - 299,279 Scrobbles
Hollie Cook was born and bred in West London in a household dominated by music. She gravitated to the sounds of Marc Bolan, David Bowie and The Cure. With Sex Pistol Paul Cook as her dad, music was always around. Entering professional acting, singing and modelling at a young age; Hollie soon rejected her performance arts schooling for a musical path truer to her influences. Family friend and The Slits singer Ari Up persuaded Hollie to sing backing vocals for a new EP Revenge Of The Killer Slits, which she followed by ditching school to join the band on a six week tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tiger Balm - (4:05) - 6,343 plays
- 99 - (6:23) - 5,889 plays
- LyricsEvery day in the morning paper you
You got the news of the world
You're gonna make changes
It's time to laugh all alone in your room
If only you could shine through the darkness
- Postman - (4:11) - 4,940 plays
- Ari Up - (4:09) - 4,490 plays
- Looking for Real Love - (6:01) - 3,800 plays
- Desdemona - (4:14) - 4,054 plays
- Walking in the Sand - (3:30) - 2,518 plays
- Superfast - (4:29) - 2,967 plays
- Twice - (4:51) - 2,885 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online