50 Shouts - 260,035 Scrobbles
Holger Czukay (born March 24, 1938) is a German musician. He was born in the Free City of Danzig (now Gdansk). Czukay studied under Karlheinz Stockhausen from 1963 to 1966 and co-founded the influential rock group Can in 1968. Czukay played bass guitar and performed most of the recording and engineering for the group. Czukay recorded some notable early ambient albums, and is important for his utilization of shortwave radio sounds and sampling, and has collaborated with a considerable number of musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cool in the Pool - (5:00) - 1,053 plays
- Persian Love - (6:23) - 1,031 plays
- Two Bass Shuffle - (2:18) - 547 plays
- Ode To Perfume - (18:12) - 573 plays
- On The Way To The Peak Of Normal - (7:32) - 417 plays
- Witches' Multiplication Table - (4:55) - 421 plays
- Fragrance - (4:03) - 519 plays
- Hiss 'N' Listen - (3:54) - 354 plays
- Hollywood Symphony - (15:18) - 297 plays
- Oh Lord Give Us More Money - (13:24) - 258 plays