2 Shouts - 7,495 Scrobbles
An article from "Chicago Scene" Magazine best sums up our recent past and current direction for the band: For centuries, hatters used mercury to more easily shape their hats and the process drove them to madness. “Mercury is a metaphor for happiness, but if you hold onto something for too long it can poison you,” explained Matt Hoffer, lead vocalist of Chicago quartet Holding Mercury. Hoffer’s soft, attractive features are contrasted by his piercing green eyes, which glow with an intense vision for the band and a certain dedication that borders on madness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unrequited Love - (2:48) - 45 plays
- Stuck in a Box - (2:57) - 57 plays
- Let It Go - (3:26) - 22 plays
- I'm Not Well - (3:19) - 20 plays
- Standing Eight Count - (3:33) - 11 plays
- The Honest Man - (3:05) - 2 plays
- Watching From the Moon - (4:28) - 3 plays
- No One Around (Modern Shakespearean Tragedy) - (3:08) - 10 plays
- Junkie's Gold - (3:38) - 3 plays
- Glad You're Gone - (3:01) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online