2 Shouts - 7,252 Scrobbles
An article from "Chicago Scene" Magazine best sums up our recent past and current direction for the band: For centuries, hatters used mercury to more easily shape their hats and the process drove them to madness. “Mercury is a metaphor for happiness, but if you hold onto something for too long it can poison you,” explained Matt Hoffer, lead vocalist of Chicago quartet Holding Mercury. Hoffer’s soft, attractive features are contrasted by his piercing green eyes, which glow with an intense vision for the band and a certain dedication that borders on madness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stuck in a Box - (2:57) - 48 plays
- Unrequited Love - (2:48) - 74 plays
- Let It Go - (3:26) - 26 plays
- I'm Not Well - (3:19) - 19 plays
- Best of Times - (4:04) - 5 plays
- Cancerous - (3:25) - 5 plays
- Love in the Information Age - (3:33) - 4 plays
- Take a Long Hard Look At Yourself - (4:33) - 4 plays
- Anchors Away - (4:20) - 8 plays
- I Wait for No One - (3:17) - 5 plays