2 Shouts - 6,941 Scrobbles
An article from "Chicago Scene" Magazine best sums up our recent past and current direction for the band: For centuries, hatters used mercury to more easily shape their hats and the process drove them to madness. “Mercury is a metaphor for happiness, but if you hold onto something for too long it can poison you,” explained Matt Hoffer, lead vocalist of Chicago quartet Holding Mercury. Hoffer’s soft, attractive features are contrasted by his piercing green eyes, which glow with an intense vision for the band and a certain dedication that borders on madness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stuck in a Box - (2:57) - 35 plays
- Unrequited Love - (2:48) - 34 plays
- I'm Not Well - (3:19) - 29 plays
- Let It Go - (3:26) - 17 plays
- No One Around (Modern Shakespearean Tragedy) - (3:08) - 10 plays
- Do You? - (3:41) - 8 plays
- Standing Eight Count - (3:33) - 11 plays
- Anchors Away - (4:20) - 2 plays
- Smile & Wave - (3:45) - 7 plays
- Glad You're Gone - (3:01) - 6 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods