240 Shouts - 1,049,242 Scrobbles
Hol Baumann is the stage name of Olivier Orand from Lyon, France. He has been composing and producing albums, theatre, movies and documentaries for many years. Passionate about what he calls his “sound sculpture”, trying to find a balance between “standard” instruments and the sound textures of electronic music. The small magic of his pieces falls between the genres of downtempo, electronic and ethnic fusion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radio Bombay - (6:08) - 9,406 plays
- Breathe - (5:56) - 7,711 plays
- A forgotten ritual - (6:49) - 6,444 plays
- Hours - (5:44) - 6,361 plays
- One Step Behind - (7:07) - 6,301 plays
- We are analog - (5:42) - 5,518 plays
- Endless Park - (3:21) - 5,607 plays
- Human - (5:59) - 4,659 plays
- Handwritten Notes - (5:22) - 3,474 plays
- Send Away - (7:12) - 2,957 plays