3 Shouts - 85,126 Scrobbles
Hitomi Sato (佐藤仁美) is an employee of Game Freak whose first credited project was Pokémon Crystal. Originally working only in game design, Sato has, since at least Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, helped write Game Freak's games' scenarios and, from at least Pokémon Emerald on, contributed to Game Freak's music as a composer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Global Terminal - (1:26) - 103 plays
- Battle! Champion Iris - (3:28) - 139 plays
- Bicycle - (1:54) - 143 plays
- Hodomoe City - (1:30) - 73 plays
- Looker's Theme - (1:11) - 47 plays
- Gate - (1:55) - 71 plays
- Coumarine City - (2:01) - 285 plays
- Floaroma Town (Day) - (1:18) - 29 plays
- Battle Hall - (1:38) - 65 plays
- Bianca's Theme - (0:57) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online