His & Her Vanities
3 Shouts - 8,899 Scrobbles
Madison, Wisconsin-based His & Her Vanities developed when Ricky and Terrin Riemer began writing music together in their basement while their infant son was asleep at night. With Terrin playing around on bass and Ricky on drums, the couple worked up entire song arrangements, recorded them, and layered other instruments and vocals on top. After amassing a collection of slightly angular, post-punk/pop-rock songs this way, the couple decided to bring the songs to the stage with a full band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Displays - (3:15) - 9 plays
- Hits Like Hail - (3:11) - 9 plays
- Autopilot - (3:54) - 4 plays
- Fragments - (3:06) - 3 plays
- Magnetic Material - (3:43) - 7 plays
- Fuses - (3:46) - 3 plays
- alfonzo - (2:58) - 4 plays
- Woke Up Fuzzy - (2:45) - 1 plays
- Moving Forward - (2:45) - 2 plays
- A Thought Process - (2:49) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online