His & Her Vanities
3 Shouts - 8,794 Scrobbles
Madison, Wisconsin-based His & Her Vanities developed when Ricky and Terrin Riemer began writing music together in their basement while their infant son was asleep at night. With Terrin playing around on bass and Ricky on drums, the couple worked up entire song arrangements, recorded them, and layered other instruments and vocals on top. After amassing a collection of slightly angular, post-punk/pop-rock songs this way, the couple decided to bring the songs to the stage with a full band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fragments - (3:06) - 17 plays
- New Displays - (3:15) - 12 plays
- Hits Like Hail - (3:11) - 7 plays
- Wait It Out - (3:13) - 9 plays
- Dispatch Elevation - (2:56) - 10 plays
- 52 Pickup - (3:30) - 3 plays
- Trum Tracks - (3:25) - 4 plays
- Autopilot - (3:54) - 5 plays
- Fuses - (3:46) - 3 plays
- Magnetic Material - (3:43) - 5 plays