Hiroshima Will Burn
276 Shouts - 164,906 Scrobbles
Hiroshima Will Burn were a five-piece technical death metal band hailing from the North Western suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. The band started out in December of 2005 as a deathcore band, then progressed into a heavier technical death metal sound with the introduction of Anth to replace Brodie Glare as vocalist in December 2007, two years later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Methodical Disfigurement - (4:37) - 352 plays
- In Voluptate Mors - (4:25) - 324 plays
- The Black Death - (2:29) - 253 plays
- Defilement - (3:28) - 217 plays
- Laberinto - (3:49) - 324 plays
- Martyrium - (4:34) - 212 plays
- Enigmatic Consumption - (3:32) - 209 plays
- Ad Pondus Omnium - (4:41) - 196 plays
- Haha, You're Fucked - (0:01) - 209 plays
- Drop Dead Gorgeous - (0:01) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online