0 Shouts - 4,918 Scrobbles
The Original Hinsons were a prominent southern gospel group. Consisting of siblings Ronny, Kenny, Larry and Yvonne, they first sang together in 1967 after being asked to sing during revival services at a small church in Freedom, California. Though they had never sung together as a unit, they soon found themselves a popular favorite in churches and concert appearances along the west coast of the United States. Initially, thy were known as The Singing Hinson Family. However, as time and their popularity progressed they became known simply as The Hinsons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCall me a dreamer
Call I call it mine
Heaven, but I don't care
And call me crazy
Cause I'm homesick for it
- The Light - (2:53) - 5 plays
- Mercy Built A Bridge - (2:59) - 4 plays
- The Lighthouse - (4:30) - 4 plays
- Soul Fillin' Station - (2:54) - 2 plays
- Noah - (2:25) - 2 plays
- Cost of Living - (1:58) - 2 plays
- Lighthouse - (2:35) - 2 plays
- You Ain't Seen The Last Of Me - (2:51) - 1 plays
- Something Keeps Pullin' Me Home - (2:20) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online