0 Shouts - 4,864 Scrobbles
The Original Hinsons were a prominent southern gospel group. Consisting of siblings Ronny, Kenny, Larry and Yvonne, they first sang together in 1967 after being asked to sing during revival services at a small church in Freedom, California. Though they had never sung together as a unit, they soon found themselves a popular favorite in churches and concert appearances along the west coast of the United States. Initially, thy were known as The Singing Hinson Family. However, as time and their popularity progressed they became known simply as The Hinsons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call Me Gone - (3:35) - 64 plays
- The Lighthouse - (4:30) - 9 plays
- Homesick to Go - (2:56) - 1 plays
- Soul Fillin' Station - (2:54) - 1 plays
- I'm So Glad He Found Me - (5:12) - 3 plays
- Lighthouse - (2:35) - 1 plays
- Live & On Stage (side 2) - (16:53) - 1 plays
- Hallelujah Meeting - (2:31) - 1 plays
- How Wrong You Are - (3:43) - 1 plays
- Till the Land - (3:01) - 3 plays