0 Shouts - 4,779 Scrobbles
The Original Hinsons were a prominent southern gospel group. Consisting of siblings Ronny, Kenny, Larry and Yvonne, they first sang together in 1967 after being asked to sing during revival services at a small church in Freedom, California. Though they had never sung together as a unit, they soon found themselves a popular favorite in churches and concert appearances along the west coast of the United States. Initially, thy were known as The Singing Hinson Family. However, as time and their popularity progressed they became known simply as The Hinsons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call Me Gone - (3:35) - 103 plays
- The Lighthouse - (4:30) - 80 plays
- Mercy Built A Bridge - (2:59) - 26 plays
- You Ain't Seen The Last Of Me - (2:51) - 18 plays
- Something Keeps Pullin' Me Home - (2:20) - 16 plays
- Hallelujah Meeting - (2:31) - 16 plays
- Soul Fillin' Station - (2:54) - 9 plays
- The Touch of the Master's Song Hand - (3:18) - 9 plays
- Cost of Living - (1:58) - 5 plays
- Joy Comes in the Morning - (1:56) - 4 plays