21 Shouts - 10,300 Scrobbles
Himalayan Bear is Ryan Beattie from Victoria, Vancouver Island BC. He's been writing songs, touring around and playing in other island bands like Chet and Frog Eyes for over 12 years. He is somewhat of a crooner with a penchant for fuzzy guitar and melancholy vocal melodies. His good friend and musical peer David P Smith had this to say about him: "Himalayan Bear is an omnivore and will eat grasses, roots and other plants as well as insects and small mammals. He also like fruits and berries, and will occasionally prey on large mammals, including sheep and goats.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard Times - (5:29) - 29 plays
- Taughtened Strand (alt. arrangement) - 15 plays
- How Could Death Contend? - (4:06) - 19 plays
- The Caballo - (5:33) - 21 plays
- Man of Fire - (6:52) - 15 plays
- Only Dreams Let Me Hold You - (6:24) - 14 plays
- Half Wit Son - (6:34) - 11 plays
- Peace River - (4:39) - 14 plays
- Man Of Fire (Daytrotter solo version) - (5:56) - 9 plays
- Liquor Soaked Road (David P Smith) - (5:58) - 6 plays