21 Shouts - 10,228 Scrobbles
Himalayan Bear is Ryan Beattie from Victoria, Vancouver Island BC. He's been writing songs, touring around and playing in other island bands like Chet and Frog Eyes for over 12 years. He is somewhat of a crooner with a penchant for fuzzy guitar and melancholy vocal melodies. His good friend and musical peer David P Smith had this to say about him: "Himalayan Bear is an omnivore and will eat grasses, roots and other plants as well as insects and small mammals. He also like fruits and berries, and will occasionally prey on large mammals, including sheep and goats.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard Times - (5:29) - 43 plays
- How Could Death Contend? - (4:06) - 58 plays
- The Caballo - (5:33) - 22 plays
- Half Wit Son - (6:34) - 30 plays
- Taughtened Strand (alt. arrangement) - 12 plays
- Only Dreams Let Me Hold You - (6:24) - 11 plays
- Man of Fire - (6:52) - 13 plays
- Sounds Are Birds - (6:21) - 9 plays
- Peace River - (4:39) - 12 plays
- I Swam With Turtles - (6:19) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online