21 Shouts - 167,392 Scrobbles
Visit www.hillstomp.com for tour dates Hillstomp is a punk-blues duo from Portland, Oregon, known for refreshing takes on traditional material, distinctive original songs, and energetic live performances. In December 2005 their "The Woman that Ended the World" CD was named Album of the Year by alternative weekly, Willamette Week. On "The Woman that Ended the World," North Mississippi trance blues, a bit of Appalachia and a dash of punkabilly are duct-taped together into a rockin do-it-yourself hill country blues stomp.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cardiac Arrest in D - (2:45) - 1,779 plays
- Banjo Song #1 - (3:16) - 1,675 plays
- Nope - (2:09) - 894 plays
- Jumper on the Line - (4:12) - 569 plays
- Cold Dark Woods - (2:49) - 389 plays
- Graverobber's Blues - (4:28) - 326 plays
- Banjo Song #2 - (4:10) - 414 plays
- Can't Be Satisfied - (3:14) - 288 plays
- You Got To Move - (4:12) - 256 plays
- Crawdad Hole - (2:38) - 266 plays