20 Shouts - 127,090 Scrobbles
Visit www.hillstomp.com for tour dates Hillstomp is a punk-blues duo from Portland, Oregon, known for refreshing takes on traditional material, distinctive original songs, and energetic live performances. In December 2005 their "The Woman that Ended the World" CD was named Album of the Year by alternative weekly, Willamette Week. On "The Woman that Ended the World," North Mississippi trance blues, a bit of Appalachia and a dash of punkabilly are duct-taped together into a rockin do-it-yourself hill country blues stomp.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cardiac Arrest in D - (2:45) - 2,152 plays
- Nope - (2:09) - 1,073 plays
- Banjo Song #1 - (3:16) - 1,441 plays
- Jumper on the Line - (4:12) - 926 plays
- Hammer Ring - (1:33) - 669 plays
- Cold Dark Woods - (2:49) - 792 plays
- Crawdad Hole - (2:38) - 696 plays
- Blue Tick - (1:49) - 568 plays
- Banjo Song #2 - (4:10) - 526 plays
- Up Here - (3:02) - 504 plays