21 Shouts - 160,746 Scrobbles
Visit www.hillstomp.com for tour dates Hillstomp is a punk-blues duo from Portland, Oregon, known for refreshing takes on traditional material, distinctive original songs, and energetic live performances. In December 2005 their "The Woman that Ended the World" CD was named Album of the Year by alternative weekly, Willamette Week. On "The Woman that Ended the World," North Mississippi trance blues, a bit of Appalachia and a dash of punkabilly are duct-taped together into a rockin do-it-yourself hill country blues stomp.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cardiac Arrest in D - (2:45) - 1,558 plays
- Nope - (2:09) - 737 plays
- Banjo Song #1 - (3:16) - 917 plays
- Jumper on the Line - (4:12) - 602 plays
- Cold Dark Woods - (2:49) - 390 plays
- Banjo Song #2 - (4:10) - 394 plays
- Graverobber's Blues - (4:28) - 333 plays
- Can't Be Satisfied - (3:14) - 265 plays
- You Got To Move - (4:12) - 227 plays
- Hammer Ring - (1:33) - 292 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online