20 Shouts - 133,939 Scrobbles
Visit www.hillstomp.com for tour dates Hillstomp is a punk-blues duo from Portland, Oregon, known for refreshing takes on traditional material, distinctive original songs, and energetic live performances. In December 2005 their "The Woman that Ended the World" CD was named Album of the Year by alternative weekly, Willamette Week. On "The Woman that Ended the World," North Mississippi trance blues, a bit of Appalachia and a dash of punkabilly are duct-taped together into a rockin do-it-yourself hill country blues stomp.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cardiac Arrest in D - (2:45) - 2,093 plays
- Nope - (2:09) - 995 plays
- Banjo Song #1 - (3:16) - 1,235 plays
- Jumper on the Line - (4:12) - 870 plays
- Cold Dark Woods - (2:49) - 692 plays
- Hammer Ring - (1:33) - 572 plays
- Crawdad Hole - (2:38) - 670 plays
- Banjo Song #2 - (4:10) - 486 plays
- Blue Tick - (1:49) - 520 plays
- Can't Be Satisfied - (3:14) - 437 plays