5 Shouts - 13,101 Scrobbles
Hightide Blues (now known as The Grand Magnolias) is an indie rock band from East Nashville, Tennessee, US. In the spring of 2005, Paul McDonald and fellow student Jonathan Pears began writing songs together, forming the band Hightide Blues. Adding two other members, Phillip Gayle and Scott Rollins, they began touring small clubs around the state of Alabama. After a limited edition self-titled EP Hightide Blues in 2007, the band released in 2008 a self-produced album, Love Come Easy, which was recorded in an old boarding school turned recording studio...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dreamin' Alone - (3:51) - 149 plays
- Far From Home - (4:58) - 107 plays
- Let It Roll - (3:13) - 65 plays
- Black Crows - (4:28) - 59 plays
- Giving Up On You - (3:56) - 29 plays
- Dancing With The Angels - (4:28) - 46 plays
- Merle's Last Stand - (2:05) - 21 plays
- Katie, Can You Hear Me - (3:09) - 30 plays
- Dancing With The Angels (Meg's Song) - (4:28) - 28 plays
- Katie, Can You Hear Me? - (3:09) - 14 plays