High and Driving
48 Shouts - 176,915 Scrobbles
High and Driving was one of Anthony Green's (Circa Survive) and Tim Arnold's (Good Old War) earliest music projects. The duo only recorded a four song demo during their time, but the material was remastered and re-released on Green's solo album Avalon as bonus tracks on the Special Edition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Girl - (2:31) - 597 plays
- Plays Ugly for Daddy - 227 plays
- The First Day of Work at the Microscope Store (Dancing for the Camera on the Traffic Lights) - 96 plays
- The Fisherman Will Be Bewildered - 131 plays
- The First Day of Work at the Microscope Store - (1:44) - 65 plays
- First Day Of Work At The Micro - 59 plays
- The Fishermen Will Be Bewilder - (3:33) - 38 plays
- The Fishermen Will Be Bewildered - 32 plays
- BabyGirl - (2:33) - 19 plays
- The First Day of Work - (1:44) - 14 plays