High School Football Heroes
0 Shouts - 259,293 Scrobbles
The High School Football Heroes were a band formed in 2001 on Long Island, New York.They quickly matured into one of the most promising bands in an ever-growing underground music community. For over 2 years, hundreds of fans have attended local gigs, creating an enormous buzz around the innovative Ska/Rock/Indie ensemble. The distribution of a self released EP (2002) and over 3,500 demos solidified a strong, passionate fan base along the east coast. By the end of 2004, the band had done over 140 dates during the calendar year, sold out its CD, attained foreign distribution and established itself among the ranks of motivated, nationally touring bands. While it will surely not be easy, the hard-working group will try to outdo itself in 2005, hitting the road with the turn of the new year in an attempt to build upon its rapidly growing popularity.Read More...
Unfortunately, despite a deal with Asbestos Records, HSFH have decided to call it quits in September 2006.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Long Look at a Short Lived Dream - 25,410 plays
- Beat of a Rhythmless Drum - 18,466 plays
- Lost Generation - 15,131 plays
- Believer - 16,117 plays
- Subjects of Sin - 13,791 plays
- A Golden Past - 14,464 plays
- Black and Red - 13,283 plays
- This Is a Warning - 11,500 plays
- Attenzione - 11,615 plays
- Don't Come Around - 12,659 plays