221 Shouts - 1,865,099 Scrobbles
Hidden Orchestra is an electronic jazz collective based in Edinburgh. Their debut album Night Walks was released in September 2010. The group was previously known as the Joe Acheson quartet. Besides jazz they are using elements of pop, reggae, hip-hop and psychedelic music. Guest musicians, improvising, natural sounds and contrasts combined with electronic effects are supposed to make the music emotional and energetic. The album succeeded all over Europe. It got the "Album of the Month" at BBC Radio 1 and was listed at the iDJ´s top albums of 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antiphon - (6:08) - 21,751 plays
- Flight - (7:47) - 14,570 plays
- Overture - (6:17) - 13,244 plays
- Spoken - (5:44) - 11,888 plays
- Vorka - (5:21) - 11,866 plays
- Dust - (7:03) - 9,197 plays
- Footsteps - (3:48) - 9,063 plays
- Hushed - (5:51) - 7,925 plays
- Reminder - (5:57) - 7,702 plays
- Strange - (6:26) - 7,063 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online