216 Shouts - 1,678,286 Scrobbles
Hidden Orchestra is an electronic jazz collective based in Edinburgh. Their debut album Night Walks was released in September 2010. The group was previously known as the Joe Acheson quartet. Besides jazz they are using elements of pop, reggae, hip-hop and psychedelic music. Guest musicians, improvising, natural sounds and contrasts combined with electronic effects are supposed to make the music emotional and energetic. The album succeeded all over Europe. It got the "Album of the Month" at BBC Radio 1 and was listed at the iDJ´s top albums of 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antiphon - (6:08) - 17,238 plays
- Flight - (7:47) - 16,466 plays
- Overture - (6:17) - 13,858 plays
- Spoken - (5:44) - 14,496 plays
- Vorka - (5:21) - 12,337 plays
- Footsteps - (3:48) - 10,301 plays
- Dust - (7:03) - 9,994 plays
- Hushed - (5:51) - 9,512 plays
- Reminder - (5:57) - 9,467 plays
- Strange - (6:26) - 8,628 plays