218 Shouts - 1,753,154 Scrobbles
Hidden Orchestra is an electronic jazz collective based in Edinburgh. Their debut album Night Walks was released in September 2010. The group was previously known as the Joe Acheson quartet. Besides jazz they are using elements of pop, reggae, hip-hop and psychedelic music. Guest musicians, improvising, natural sounds and contrasts combined with electronic effects are supposed to make the music emotional and energetic. The album succeeded all over Europe. It got the "Album of the Month" at BBC Radio 1 and was listed at the iDJ´s top albums of 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antiphon - (6:08) - 20,129 plays
- Flight - (7:47) - 14,388 plays
- Overture - (6:17) - 12,998 plays
- Spoken - (5:44) - 12,043 plays
- Vorka - (5:21) - 11,213 plays
- Dust - (7:03) - 8,841 plays
- Footsteps - (3:48) - 8,800 plays
- Hushed - (5:51) - 7,814 plays
- Reminder - (5:57) - 7,679 plays
- Strange - (6:26) - 7,128 plays