Hetty Koes Endang
2 Shouts - 10,670 Scrobbles
Hajjah Hetty Koes Endang (born 6 August 1957) is an Indonesian kroncong singer. Her 1977 duet with Ajie Bandi, "Damai Tapi Gersang" ("Peaceful Yet Arid"), was the first Indonesian song to win the World Popular Song Festival in Tokyo. The song was selected by Rolling Stone Indonesia in 2009 as one of the best Indonesian songs of all time. Endang sings kroncong, a kind of traditional Indonesian music typified with slow, melancholic melodies and heavy use of string instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dingin - (5:12) - 49 plays
- Keroncong Kemayoran - (2:52) - 14 plays
- Berdiri Bulu Romaku - (4:37) - 12 plays
- Kasih - (6:13) - 7 plays
- Siapa Menabur Siapa Menuai - (4:14) - 12 plays
- Cintaku Sesuci Air Surgawi - (4:43) - 9 plays
- Madu Dan Racun - (3:35) - 6 plays
- Widuri - (4:06) - 14 plays
- Sorga Dan Neraka - (4:10) - 7 plays
- Tangis Cintaku - (4:12) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online