Hetty Koes Endang
2 Shouts - 9,935 Scrobbles
Hajjah Hetty Koes Endang (born 6 August 1957) is an Indonesian kroncong singer. Her 1977 duet with Ajie Bandi, "Damai Tapi Gersang" ("Peaceful Yet Arid"), was the first Indonesian song to win the World Popular Song Festival in Tokyo. The song was selected by Rolling Stone Indonesia in 2009 as one of the best Indonesian songs of all time. Endang sings kroncong, a kind of traditional Indonesian music typified with slow, melancholic melodies and heavy use of string instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dingin - (5:12) - 29 plays
- Keroncong Kemayoran - (2:52) - 12 plays
- Tak Ingin Sendiri - (4:20) - 14 plays
- Hati Yang Luka - (6:10) - 68 plays
- Berdiri Bulu Romaku - (4:37) - 19 plays
- Kasih - (6:13) - 16 plays
- Kau Dan Aku Satu - (3:28) - 9 plays
- Sorga Dan Neraka - (4:10) - 12 plays
- Widuri - (4:06) - 13 plays
- Juwita malam - (4:24) - 9 plays