0 Shouts - 605,324 Scrobbles
Hailing from America’s heartland, the Kansas City metal outfit known as Hester Prynne has stirred up quite a bit of attention in the underground metal scene since their beginning in 2007.Read More...
First hitting the scene with the internet leak of their self-produced EP "Brothel" in 2008, Hester Prynne found themselves quickly recognized among their peers and labels alike. In fact, it was later that same year HP saw the offers on the table and made the decision to sign on with Torque Records with worldwide distribution deal through Victory Records. In just a few months time following the signing, HP hit the studio to record their first label release, wasting no time in putting together what would later be addressed by many online metal zines and reviews as “one of the top underground metal albums of 2009”. With the undaunted success of their debut full length, (holding top 100 sales charts on both Smartpunk.com and Interpunk.com for over three months) “The Goswell Divorce”, the group had now achieved a respectable name worldwide, and have kept stead-fast in making that recognition flourish ever since.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Roads Lead To Hell - 66,575 plays
- That Night A Forest Grew - 63,379 plays
- My Horoscope Just Reads "Doom" - 49,343 plays
- Leeann Legore - 54,793 plays
- Casketing - 50,919 plays
- The Goswell Divorce - 50,317 plays
- An Ambulance In Traffic - 44,576 plays
- Let's Give The Boy A Hand - 43,284 plays
- Bad for Business - 37,656 plays
- Seventeen Is My Favorite Number - 27,713 plays