Herman Brood & His Wild Romance
12 Shouts - 226,872 Scrobbles
Herman Brood (pronounced "Broat" /bro:t/; Zwolle, November 5, 1946 – Amsterdam, July 11, 2001) was a Dutch musician, painter and media personality. Brood was the Dutch personification of "sex, drugs and rock 'n roll". After playing piano in Cuby + Blizzards and several other bands since 1964, Brood started his own group, Herman Brood & His Wild Romance, in 1977. The band had their first hit single, Saturday Night, in 1978. But even more than his music, it was his outspoken statements in the press about sex and drug use that brought Herman Brood into the public arena in the Netherlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saturday Night - (3:42) - 2,934 plays
- Never be clever - (3:01) - 1,376 plays
- Still Believe - (3:08) - 805 plays
- Dope Sucks - (2:06) - 832 plays
- Love You Like I Love Myself - (3:32) - 641 plays
- Hit - (2:42) - 615 plays
- Street - (2:43) - 442 plays
- Doin' it - (2:52) - 552 plays
- Rock 'n Roll Junkie - (2:28) - 451 plays
- One - (1:54) - 412 plays