24 Shouts - 417,647 Scrobbles
Herbert Jay Solomon (April 16, 1930 – July 1, 2003), better known as Herbie Mann, was an American jazz flautist who had an interest in traditional music of other cultures. Herbie Mann was born in Brooklyn, New York. Early in his career, he played saxophone and clarinet, but Mann was among the first jazz musicians to specialize on the flute and was perhaps jazz music's preminent flautist during the 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- MEMPHIS UNDERGROUND - (7:56) - 1,297 plays
- Comin' Home Baby - (8:37) - 969 plays
- Push Push - (10:04) - 522 plays
- Deve Ser Amor - (4:21) - 520 plays
- Summertime - (4:27) - 443 plays
- New Orleans - (2:08) - 407 plays
- One Note Samba - (4:29) - 362 plays
- Hold On, I'm Coming - (9:10) - 400 plays
- Battle Hymn of the Republic - (7:14) - 419 plays
- Amor Em Paz - (2:38) - 315 plays