9 Shouts - 5,374 Scrobbles
Henry Valentine Miller (December 26, 1891 – June 7, 1980) was an American writer and painter. He is known for breaking with existing literary forms and developing a new sort of "novel" that is a mixture of novel, autobiography, social criticism, philosophical reflection, surrealist free association, and mysticism, one that is distinctly always about and expressive of the real-life Henry Miller and yet is also fictional.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- French Culture - (7:44) - 12 plays
- The Plight of the Creative Artist - (9:53) - 11 plays
- King Of My Castle - (4:57) - 7 plays
- part 2 - (25:31) - 10 plays
- Part 1 - (51:56) - 3 plays
- New York (Dream) - 3 plays
- Being "In" the World - (6:35) - 5 plays
- French Prostitutes - (6:03) - 7 plays
- Food - (9:29) - 5 plays
- How I Cut Loose - (9:09) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online