9 Shouts - 5,471 Scrobbles
Henry Valentine Miller (December 26, 1891 – June 7, 1980) was an American writer and painter. He is known for breaking with existing literary forms and developing a new sort of "novel" that is a mixture of novel, autobiography, social criticism, philosophical reflection, surrealist free association, and mysticism, one that is distinctly always about and expressive of the real-life Henry Miller and yet is also fictional.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- French Culture - (7:44) - 11 plays
- King Of My Castle - (4:57) - 7 plays
- part 2 - (25:31) - 9 plays
- Beginning - (21:02) - 7 plays
- How I Cut Loose - (9:09) - 5 plays
- Our Insect World - (6:40) - 8 plays
- Pebble in the pond - (1:57) - 7 plays
- The Plight of the Creative Artist - (9:53) - 8 plays
- Morality and Modern Man - (5:54) - 8 plays
- Being "In" the World - (6:35) - 4 plays