9 Shouts - 4,955 Scrobbles
Henry Valentine Miller (December 26, 1891 – June 7, 1980) was an American writer and painter. He is known for breaking with existing literary forms and developing a new sort of "novel" that is a mixture of novel, autobiography, social criticism, philosophical reflection, surrealist free association, and mysticism, one that is distinctly always about and expressive of the real-life Henry Miller and yet is also fictional.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Food - (9:29) - 16 plays
- How I Cut Loose - (9:09) - 15 plays
- French Culture - (7:44) - 14 plays
- French Prostitutes - (6:03) - 12 plays
- The Plight of the Creative Artist - (9:53) - 12 plays
- Tropic of Cancer 001 - (17:29) - 9 plays
- Artists of the Nineteenth Century - (7:20) - 26 plays
- Life in Paris - (9:00) - 14 plays
- Tropic of Cancer 002 - (17:28) - 7 plays
- part 2 - (25:31) - 15 plays