7 Shouts - 33,212 Scrobbles
Henry Kaiser, born in Oakland, California, on 19 September 1952, is a widely-recorded experimental guitarist and frequent collaborator with other musicians from the San Francisco Bay Area. His grandfather was the industrialist Henry J. Kaiser. He is considered a member of the "first generation" of American free improvisors, reflecting influences from European free players including, among others, Derek Bailey and Evan Parker. In 1978, Kaiser founded the Metalanguage Records label with Larry Ochs (Rova Saxophone Quartet) and Greg Goodman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warm Grey to Pale Yellow - (2:04) - 76 plays
- Over the Ice - (9:46) - 47 plays
- Ants and Chimps - (2:05) - 36 plays
- Platelet Ice - (4:04) - 37 plays
- Flight to New Harbor - (3:10) - 35 plays
- All Aboard For Futuresville! - (7:22) - 26 plays
- Still Underwater - (2:52) - 32 plays
- The Needle and the Damage Done/Tonight's the Night - (5:54) - 25 plays
- Seals on the Ice - (2:16) - 29 plays
- Words - (6:19) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online