5 Shouts - 36,622 Scrobbles
Henry Gross (born April 1, 1951 in Brooklyn, New York), is a singer-songwriter best known for his 1976 top-10 hit "Shannon". Gross began his career with Sha Na Na as a guitarist. He possesses a falsetto voice, which was put to good use on "Shannon", a song inspired by the untimely passing of Beach Boy Carl Wilson's Irish Setter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shannon - (4:13) - 903 plays
- Help! - (3:03) - 24 plays
- Springtime Mama - (3:40) - 21 plays
- Lincoln Road - 15 plays
- Someday - (3:46) - 7 plays
- One Last Time - 6 plays
- Juke Box Song - (3:08) - 6 plays
- One More Tomorrow - (3:07) - 10 plays
- Southern Band - (3:40) - 16 plays
- String Of Hearts - (3:16) - 7 plays