5 Shouts - 36,236 Scrobbles
Henry Gross (born April 1, 1951 in Brooklyn, New York), is a singer-songwriter best known for his 1976 top-10 hit "Shannon". Gross began his career with Sha Na Na as a guitarist. He possesses a falsetto voice, which was put to good use on "Shannon", a song inspired by the untimely passing of Beach Boy Carl Wilson's Irish Setter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shannon - (4:13) - 997 plays
- Springtime Mama - (3:40) - 30 plays
- Help! - (3:03) - 11 plays
- Someday - (3:46) - 9 plays
- One More Tomorrow - (3:07) - 13 plays
- Lincoln Road - 9 plays
- Southern Band - (3:40) - 11 plays
- Juke Box Song - (3:08) - 9 plays
- Help - (3:05) - 12 plays
- One Last Time - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online