5 Shouts - 33,537 Scrobbles
Henry Gross (born April 1, 1951 in Brooklyn, New York), is a singer-songwriter best known for his 1976 top-10 hit "Shannon". Gross began his career with Sha Na Na as a guitarist. He possesses a falsetto voice, which was put to good use on "Shannon", a song inspired by the untimely passing of Beach Boy Carl Wilson's Irish Setter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shannon - (4:13) - 974 plays
- Springtime Mama - (3:40) - 12 plays
- Southern Band - (3:40) - 33 plays
- Help - (3:05) - 9 plays
- One Last Time - 6 plays
- Overton Square - (3:12) - 7 plays
- All My Love - (3:15) - 10 plays
- Dixie Spider Man - (3:17) - 9 plays
- Pokey - 5 plays
- Tomorrow's Memory Lane - (4:17) - 8 plays