188 Shouts - 657,300 Scrobbles
Henry Cow was an English avant-garde rock group, founded at Cambridge University in 1968 by multi-instrumentalists Fred Frith and Tim Hodgkinson. An inherent anti-commercial bias kept them at arm's length from the mainstream music business, enabling them to experiment at will. They remained in existence for 10 years, breaking up in 1978, and produced a body of music that was challenging, provocative and influential for years to come.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- War - (2:23) - 1,387 plays
- Nirvana for Mice - (4:54) - 1,024 plays
- Bittern Storm over Ulm - (2:17) - 951 plays
- Teenbeat - (6:49) - 959 plays
- Ruins - (12:12) - 901 plays
- Amygdala - (6:52) - 897 plays
- Living in the Heart of the Beast - (15:30) - 925 plays
- Solemn Music - (1:11) - 739 plays
- Half Asleep; Half Awake - (8:02) - 759 plays
- Upon Entering the Hotel Adlon - (3:06) - 708 plays