170 Shouts - 549,776 Scrobbles
Henry Cow was an English avant-garde rock group, founded at Cambridge University in 1968 by multi-instrumentalists Fred Frith and Tim Hodgkinson. An inherent anti-commercial bias kept them at arm's length from the mainstream music business, enabling them to experiment at will. They remained in existence for 10 years, breaking up in 1978, and produced a body of music that was challenging, provocative and influential for years to come.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nirvana for Mice - (4:54) - 1,351 plays
- Bittern Storm over Ulm - (2:17) - 1,235 plays
- War - (2:23) - 1,460 plays
- Amygdala - (6:52) - 1,195 plays
- Teenbeat - (6:43) - 1,221 plays
- Ruins - (12:12) - 1,130 plays
- Solemn Music - (1:11) - 940 plays
- Half Asleep; Half Awake - (8:02) - 994 plays
- Nine Funerals of the Citizen King - (5:25) - 918 plays
- Living in the Heart of the Beast - (15:30) - 1,045 plays