188 Shouts - 642,019 Scrobbles
Henry Cow was an English avant-garde rock group, founded at Cambridge University in 1968 by multi-instrumentalists Fred Frith and Tim Hodgkinson. An inherent anti-commercial bias kept them at arm's length from the mainstream music business, enabling them to experiment at will. They remained in existence for 10 years, breaking up in 1978, and produced a body of music that was challenging, provocative and influential for years to come.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- War - (2:23) - 1,345 plays
- Nirvana for Mice - (4:54) - 1,117 plays
- Teenbeat - (6:49) - 1,013 plays
- Bittern Storm over Ulm - (2:17) - 1,010 plays
- Amygdala - (6:52) - 964 plays
- Ruins - (12:12) - 923 plays
- Solemn Music - (1:11) - 804 plays
- Half Asleep; Half Awake - (8:02) - 798 plays
- Living in the Heart of the Beast - (15:30) - 814 plays
- Deluge - (5:30) - 731 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online