188 Shouts - 634,702 Scrobbles
Henry Cow was an English avant-garde rock group, founded at Cambridge University in 1968 by multi-instrumentalists Fred Frith and Tim Hodgkinson. An inherent anti-commercial bias kept them at arm's length from the mainstream music business, enabling them to experiment at will. They remained in existence for 10 years, breaking up in 1978, and produced a body of music that was challenging, provocative and influential for years to come.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- War - (2:23) - 1,347 plays
- Nirvana for Mice - (4:54) - 1,116 plays
- Teenbeat - (6:49) - 1,032 plays
- Amygdala - (6:52) - 966 plays
- Bittern Storm over Ulm - (2:17) - 971 plays
- Ruins - (12:12) - 881 plays
- Living in the Heart of the Beast - (15:30) - 806 plays
- Solemn Music - (1:11) - 737 plays
- Half Asleep; Half Awake - (8:02) - 735 plays
- Nine Funerals of the Citizen King - (5:25) - 782 plays