176 Shouts - 577,356 Scrobbles
Henry Cow was an English avant-garde rock group, founded at Cambridge University in 1968 by multi-instrumentalists Fred Frith and Tim Hodgkinson. An inherent anti-commercial bias kept them at arm's length from the mainstream music business, enabling them to experiment at will. They remained in existence for 10 years, breaking up in 1978, and produced a body of music that was challenging, provocative and influential for years to come.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nirvana for Mice - (4:54) - 1,363 plays
- Teenbeat - (6:49) - 1,193 plays
- Bittern Storm over Ulm - (2:17) - 1,209 plays
- Amygdala - (6:52) - 1,207 plays
- War - (2:23) - 1,304 plays
- Ruins - (12:12) - 982 plays
- Solemn Music - (1:11) - 815 plays
- Half Asleep; Half Awake - (8:02) - 877 plays
- Upon Entering the Hotel Adlon - (3:06) - 787 plays
- Teenbeat Introduction - (4:24) - 834 plays