185 Shouts - 620,222 Scrobbles
Henry Cow was an English avant-garde rock group, founded at Cambridge University in 1968 by multi-instrumentalists Fred Frith and Tim Hodgkinson. An inherent anti-commercial bias kept them at arm's length from the mainstream music business, enabling them to experiment at will. They remained in existence for 10 years, breaking up in 1978, and produced a body of music that was challenging, provocative and influential for years to come.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- War - (2:23) - 1,416 plays
- Nirvana for Mice - (4:54) - 1,125 plays
- Teenbeat - (6:49) - 1,006 plays
- Bittern Storm over Ulm - (2:17) - 994 plays
- Amygdala - (6:52) - 943 plays
- Ruins - (12:12) - 905 plays
- Half Asleep; Half Awake - (8:02) - 738 plays
- Living in the Heart of the Beast - (15:30) - 831 plays
- Nine Funerals of the Citizen King - (5:25) - 784 plays
- Solemn Music - (1:11) - 744 plays