Henrik Nordvargr Björkk
18 Shouts - 61,091 Scrobbles
Henrik Nordvargr Björkk is an incredibly prolific and chameleonic Swedish musician. He has worked under many different names, such as Nordvargr, Toroidh, Maschinenzimmer 412 (later MZ.412), Goatvargr and Folkstorm among others. His music varies from dark ambient to power electronics and death industrial and all points in between, such as the martial industrial and neofolk elements of Toroidh, the noise of MZ.412 and even the ebm of Pouppée Fabrikk. Henrik Nordvargr Björkk and his many pseudonyms are usually represented by the Swedish label Cold Meat Industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Omega - (5:34) - 49 plays
- I See Shadows - (4:27) - 66 plays
- Steril - (8:21) - 55 plays
- Voidum - (6:03) - 43 plays
- Orgasmo Nero - (6:01) - 37 plays
- Sesso Nero (live improv) - (7:14) - 32 plays
- Surreal Adaptation - (4:15) - 31 plays
- Munus - (5:24) - 31 plays
- Snokth - (4:41) - 40 plays
- Rävåsen and the voice that haunts it - (4:35) - 14 plays