Henrik Nordvargr Björkk
19 Shouts - 53,554 Scrobbles
Henrik Nordvargr Björkk is an incredibly prolific and chameleonic Swedish musician. He has worked under many different names, such as Nordvargr, Toroidh, Maschinenzimmer 412 (later MZ.412), Goatvargr and Folkstorm among others. His music varies from dark ambient to power electronics and death industrial and all points in between, such as the martial industrial and neofolk elements of Toroidh, the noise of MZ.412 and even the ebm of Pouppée Fabrikk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Omega - (5:34) - 56 plays
- Thyras Ande Och Arv - (4:39) - 57 plays
- I See Shadows - (4:27) - 47 plays
- Steril - (8:21) - 26 plays
- Orgasmo Nero - (6:01) - 32 plays
- Snokth - (4:41) - 20 plays
- Voidum - (6:03) - 21 plays
- Munus - (5:24) - 19 plays
- Surreal Adaptation - (4:15) - 20 plays
- Sesso Nero (live improv) - (7:14) - 19 plays