Henrik Nordvargr Björkk
18 Shouts - 59,772 Scrobbles
Henrik Nordvargr Björkk is an incredibly prolific and chameleonic Swedish musician. He has worked under many different names, such as Nordvargr, Toroidh, Maschinenzimmer 412 (later MZ.412), Goatvargr and Folkstorm among others. His music varies from dark ambient to power electronics and death industrial and all points in between, such as the martial industrial and neofolk elements of Toroidh, the noise of MZ.412 and even the ebm of Pouppée Fabrikk. Henrik Nordvargr Björkk and his many pseudonyms are usually represented by the Swedish label Cold Meat Industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Omega - (5:34) - 46 plays
- I See Shadows - (4:27) - 61 plays
- Surreal Adaptation - (4:15) - 23 plays
- Steril - (8:21) - 22 plays
- Attempta - (3:28) - 30 plays
- Orgasmo Nero - (6:01) - 18 plays
- Rävåsen and the voice that haunts it - (4:35) - 17 plays
- Into the tomb of Boåsberget - (3:36) - 17 plays
- Pattern E3 - (2:12) - 33 plays
- At Ease With Disease - (5:07) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online