10 Shouts - 181,278 Scrobbles
Henri Dès (born in 1940 in Renens, Vaud, Switzerland as Henri Destraz) is a French language children's singer and songwriter immensely popular in European Francophone countries. In 1970, he released his first album, Retour. Dès also founded his own record label, Disques Mary-Josée, which he named after his wife. In 1969 he won the Sopot International Song Festival. He represented Switzerland in the 1970 Eurovision Song Contest with the song 'Retour'. It was placed fourth.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Petit Papa Noël - (4:23) - 577 plays
- Vive le vent - (2:46) - 320 plays
- La petite Charlotte - (2:08) - 320 plays
- Les bêtises à l'école - (2:29) - 412 plays
- C'est le Père Noël - (10:07) - 245 plays
- On se dit joyeux Noël - (2:03) - 217 plays
- La belle histoire - (2:43) - 244 plays
- Petit garçon - (2:41) - 222 plays
- La glace au citron - (2:33) - 180 plays
- Le petit renne au nez rouge - (2:42) - 179 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online