12 Shouts - 24,478 Scrobbles
Hengameh (Persian : هنگامه) was born in Lahijaan, Iran. Together with her parents and her older sister, she moved to Tehran at age three. Ever since childhood, she had a great passion for singing and performing. Hengameh’s father was first to detect this passion. The never ending love and support of her father that was quite evident from the very early stages of Hengameh’s life further motivated and encouraged her to take music lessons with some of the masters of Persian classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aghoosh - (3:58) - 448 plays
- Yaa To, (Yaa Hichkase Dige) - (4:10) - 63 plays
- Baraye Didan-e-Tou - (4:34) - 43 plays
- Khalkoobi - (4:49) - 126 plays
- Be Toe Hargez - (3:59) - 36 plays
- Baraye Didane To - (4:37) - 24 plays
- Naghashi - (3:33) - 55 plays
- Edeaa - (4:04) - 35 plays
- Bi To Hargez - (4:02) - 19 plays
- Mojeze - (4:00) - 32 plays