54 Shouts - 168,431 Scrobbles
Helvetia, an independent and experimental alternative music group from Seattle, Washington, was created by Jason Albertini after the dissolution of the band Duster (in which he played drums). Helvetia's first record, "The Clever North Wind" (2006), was released on The Static Cult Label and distributed by Up Records. Their first national exposure was achieved by touring with Built To Spill. Helvetia is produced/performed by Jason Albertini and sustained by a rotating live line-up, which has included C.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- RyBro - (2:44) - 2,306 plays
- Old Dirty Rockers - (3:16) - 1,091 plays
- Nothing In Rambling - (3:35) - 1,272 plays
- Pumpkin Rose - (2:50) - 1,073 plays
- Wait - (2:31) - 1,017 plays
- A Mirror - (4:26) - 1,187 plays
- Stay Wild - (4:13) - 970 plays
- The Thing - (3:54) - 1,051 plays
- Nettles - (2:39) - 789 plays
- The Organ That Fought - (3:56) - 756 plays