72 Shouts - 104,847 Scrobbles
Formed in late 1999 by the bass player of the melodic black metal band Sycronomica, the original idea of Helfahrt's music was to create folkloric music with the usage of instruments like different types of flutes, jewsharps and acoustic guitars with the aim to create melancholic moods as well as the dark and esthetical background of natures spirits.
With the use of an electrical guitar, the music became faster and harder.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wind - (7:33) - 150 plays
- Drudnhax - (6:32) - 133 plays
- Sturmgewalt - (5:51) - 130 plays
- Zu Asche - (5:27) - 123 plays
- Der Zeit entstellt - (7:50) - 113 plays
- Auf dem Strome - (6:33) - 107 plays
- Markomannenzorn - (5:08) - 97 plays
- Abschied - (1:10) - 103 plays
- Wenn Kälte wärmt - (7:11) - 90 plays
- Halja - (1:30) - 81 plays