“We started out playing in high school in St. Paul to a crowd of hip-hop kids, thug kids, nerd kids and honor students,” Heiruspecs bassist Twinkie Jiggles says. “Eventually, the school paper wrote about us and said we were the best band out of Central High since Mint Condition. Then we played our first gig in Minneapolis when I was 15 and my dad showed up and smelled weed.” Not many bands lock into their sound in high school or manage to hang together for seven years, but Heiruspecs has and now the young 20-somethings are seasoned vets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heartsprings - (3:18) - 1,954 plays
- 5ves - (4:34) - 1,096 plays
- Something for Nothing - (3:56) - 529 plays
- A Tiger Dancing - (2:28) - 402 plays
- Let's Go - (0:40) - 410 plays
- Without Much Sleep - (4:21) - 272 plays
- Swearsong - (2:28) - 339 plays
- Dollar - (3:07) - 204 plays
- 32 Months - (2:05) - 198 plays
- Get Up - (4:19) - 271 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online