5 Shouts - 124,053 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called Heinz. 1. Heinz (full name Heinz Burt) was the bassist for The Tornados before being selected by producer Joe Meek to become a solo act. In 1963 he hit the British Top Five with the Eddie Cochran tribute "Just Like Eddie" before going on to have several other Top 30 hits, including "Country Boy," "You Were There," "Questions I Can't Answer," and "Diggin' My Potatoes." 2. Heinz is a rock band from Austria, also known as Heinz aus Wien.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Like Eddie - (2:39) - 1,067 plays
- Country Boy - (2:01) - 141 plays
- Questions I Can't Answer - (2:16) - 128 plays
- You Were There - (1:56) - 86 plays
- I'm Not A Bad Guy - (2:16) - 65 plays
- Big Fat Spider - (2:07) - 39 plays
- Dreams Do Come True - (1:53) - 26 plays
- I get up in the morning - (2:11) - 39 plays
- Elch - (1:24) - 21 plays
- Just Like Eddy - (2:51) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online