5 Shouts - 121,409 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called Heinz. 1. Heinz (full name Heinz Burt) was the bassist for The Tornados before being selected by producer Joe Meek to become a solo act. In 1963 he hit the British Top Five with the Eddie Cochran tribute "Just Like Eddie" before going on to have several other Top 30 hits, including "Country Boy," "You Were There," "Questions I Can't Answer," and "Diggin' My Potatoes." 2. Heinz is a rock band from Austria, also known as Heinz aus Wien.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Like Eddie - (2:39) - 1,344 plays
- I'm Not A Bad Guy - (2:16) - 204 plays
- Country Boy - (2:01) - 186 plays
- You Were There - (1:56) - 156 plays
- Questions I Can't Answer - (2:16) - 157 plays
- Dreams Do Come True - (1:53) - 68 plays
- Ich Hab' Mit Tocotronic Bier Getrunken - (3:04) - 104 plays
- Big Fat Spider - (2:07) - 45 plays
- Lieb im Prinzip - (3:49) - 38 plays
- Alles Gute, FM4 - (2:16) - 35 plays