5 Shouts - 117,094 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called Heinz. 1. Heinz (full name Heinz Burt) was the bassist for The Tornados before being selected by producer Joe Meek to become a solo act. In 1963 he hit the British Top Five with the Eddie Cochran tribute "Just Like Eddie" before going on to have several other Top 30 hits, including "Country Boy," "You Were There," "Questions I Can't Answer," and "Diggin' My Potatoes." 2. Heinz is a rock band from Austria, also known as Heinz aus Wien.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Like Eddie - (2:39) - 1,131 plays
- Country Boy - (2:01) - 149 plays
- Questions I Can't Answer - (2:16) - 156 plays
- You Were There - (1:56) - 180 plays
- I'm Not A Bad Guy - (2:16) - 57 plays
- Lieb im Prinzip - (4:00) - 60 plays
- Just Like Eddy - (2:51) - 48 plays
- Ich Hab' Mit Tocotronic Bier Getrunken - (3:04) - 61 plays
- Big Fat Spider - (2:07) - 56 plays
- Elch - (1:24) - 35 plays