335 Shouts - 2,956,899 Scrobbles
Hedley is a Canadian pop rock band comprising lead singer Jacob Hoggard, Tommy Mac on bass, Dave Rosin on lead guitar and Chris Crippin on drums. The current band retains the original name of Hoggard's pre-Canadian Idol group, although the membership has changed. The band originated in Abbotsford, British Columbia. They were named after the town of Hedley, British Columbia, a name chosen after members heard that it was for sale for $246,000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEverybody said, you better stay in school,
Get a real job, boy, don't be a fool,
Burn that guitar, you can never be a star,
I can, I can, I can, so
A thousand disbelievers couldn't keep me on the ground,
- LyricsYou whole lotta crazy
I think you like it too
But let me tell you baby
I'm so crazy for
That's some good shit
- LyricsFalling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise
I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes
Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize
It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie
And as long as I can feel you holding on
- LyricsI don't know if you're ready to go,
Where I'm willing to take you, girl.
I will feel every inch of your skin,
And you know I can rock your world.
Imma be the calm in the storm you're looking for
- LyricsTonight, I let you drive. You can take me all the way.
We're like Bonnie and Clyde making off with Mary Jane.
Even God don't know where we're goin',
And I sure as hell don't care.
'Cause if you and I could stay this high with heaven in our headlights,
- Pocket Full Of Dreams - (3:44) - 2,679 plays
- Headphones - (3:34) - 2,127 plays
- Invincible - (3:43) - 1,688 plays
- For The Nights I Can't Remember - (4:01) - 1,562 plays
- Wild Life - (3:05) - 2,287 plays