Hector “El Father” is one of the main exponents in the reggeaton genre, he could be considered the P Diddy or Dr. Dre of reggaeton. Despite his young age, Hector has had an extensive music career. During the mid 90’s Hector came to fame as part of the duet Hector and Tito. Both became the first reggeaton artists to sell out a massive concert in Puerto Rico, opening the path to other artists such as Tego Calderon, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, and Wisyn y Yandel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Telefono - (2:43) - 1,264 plays
- Noche de Travesura - (3:32) - 752 plays
- Sola - (2:37) - 677 plays
- Maldades - (3:33) - 486 plays
- Hola Bebe - (3:47) - 237 plays
- Hello Mama - (2:37) - 132 plays
- Esta Noche De Travesura - (3:34) - 116 plays
- Rumor de Guerra - (3:54) - 139 plays
- Tu Quieres Duro - (3:36) - 153 plays
- Déjale Caer To' El Peso - (4:10) - 144 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online